Test your knowledge and learn some interesting things along the way take the quiz. Sold sld v past tense and past participle of sell sold sld vb the past tense and past participle of sell adj sold on slang uncritically attached to or enthusiastic about sell sl v sold selloing n vt 1 to transfer goods or property or render services in exchange for money 2 to deal in keep or offer for sale to sell . To transfer goods to or render services for another in exchange for money dispose of to a purchaser for a price he sold the car to me for 1000. Free 5 8 business day shipping within the us when you order 25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by amazon
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.